Choose Positive Living with Sara Troy and her guest Vismaya Rubin, on air form February 25th
How to go from Grumpy to GRATEFUL
Here “Gratitude is like a muscle. If you want a stronger muscle – you need to exercise it. You do that by having a simple, yet consistent GRATITUDE Practice.
Michele Vismaya Rubin, founder of Living in GRATITUDE Today, is on a mission to get people to exercise their GRATITUDE muscle in order to experience more love, joy, and prosperity in their life right now. Vismaya coaches people on the benefits of a Gratitude Practice, how to start one, and most importantly how to maintain it during difficult times.
JOIN SARA AND VISMAYA HERE FOR A GRATITUDE TALK
|Podvine||Radio Public.||FM Player|
Vismaya’s journey began in the classroom of an inner-city school where she taught her students to find the beauty and joy in their life by shifting their perspectives despite adversity.
When her high school freshmen entered the room, they carried more than the weight of their backpacks. Feelings of worthlessness and depression, secrets of unreported abuse, and the inability to protect the ones they loved weighed them down. Her greatest challenge was figuring out how to teach her curriculum, and lighten their emotional load. So, it began.
Each month they kept a GRATITUDE chart, a list of 20 unique things they were grateful for that month. In August, she was met with blank stares. Some said they would lie and others complained that they had nothing to be grateful for. By November, the thank you messages began. By February, they were excited to fill out their charts and turn them in. Some realized how lucky they were to spend time with their family, relationships between siblings improved, they felt important. You see nothing changed but their perception of their reality. Vismaya, a best-selling author, teaches about gratitude at both live events and live webinars all over the United States. She has created the Living in GRATITUDE Today membership and gratitude gear to support people in their GRATITUDE.
Knowing her message could change lives, she decided to leave the classroom and share it in the world. What started out as a hobby became the Living in GRATITUDE Today Movement. Through her own research and life experience, Vismaya learned that when we practice gratitude, we open the door for more happiness, joy, productivity, and stronger connections with the people around us.
This is a 5-week class in which you will:
- Learn simple, proven techniques to create a life you love and are INSPIRED to share
- Turn your “Oh Nos” to “Oh Yeses”
- Recognize AND receive the gifts that show up every day
- Uncover and rediscover the gifts that you already have
- Learn how to keep going when the going gets tough and find the magic in these moments
- More Reasons Why to Say “Yes” to You!
- Online – You can do it in the comfort of your own home or office. No need to leave or get dressed
- Once a week – You have time to process what you learn in between sessions
- Classes will be recorded – If you can’t make the live calls, you can jump on the replay
- Private Facebook Group – You will have group support. You are not going in this alone.
- Free GRATITUDE bag – Each participant receives a GRATITUDE bag. This vital tool is small enough to throw in your purse or briefcase. It serves as a visual reminder while you’re on the go.
- One on one call with me – On our one on one call, we will put a plan in place to get you started Living in GRATITUDE Today before the class even begins.
Week 1 GRATITUDE Myths Debunked
Week 2 Your Language Affects Your Life.
Week 3 The Energy of Giving and Receiving
Week 4 Create Your Own Dream Team
Week 5 Celebrate the Good Times